- Race Day: Sunday, April 28, 2019
- Start Time: 7:00 a.m.
- Course Time Limit: 7 Hours (2:00 p.m.) *Please see FAQ page for further details*
- Age: Must be at least 16 years old on race day
- Packet Pick-up Info: Click Here
- FAQ’s: Click Here
- Mail-In Registration: Click Here (save time by registering online!)
The 13th annual Eugene Marathon will finish on Autzen Stadium’s 50-yard line, as construction continues at Hayward Field. After completing a new route that starts in front of Autzen Stadium on Leo Harris Pky and sends runners over the Ferry St. Bridge through downtown Eugene, runners will pass through Autzen’s east tunnel and finish on the 50-yard line. More details on the course coming soon.
The Eugene Marathon is committed to supporting the development of marathoners, specifically targeting the development of American athletes. Prize money is available to all registered participants and will be based on gun time only. The Eugene Marathon and Eugene Half Marathon courses are USATF certified. Elite standards and application will be posted soon.