The Marathon event is the signature Eugene Marathon event. Participants run in the footsteps of legends like Steve Prefontaine, Bill Bowerman and Ashton Eaton as they experience the magic of Track Town USA. Join thousands of cheering fans and participants from around the world and experience the magic for yourself!
- Race Day: Sunday, April 26, 2020
- Start Time: 7:00 a.m.
- Start Location: Leo Harris Parkway (outside of Autzen)
- Finish Location: Autzen Stadium 50 yard line!
- Course Time Limit: 7 Hours (2:00 p.m.)
- Age: Must be at least 16 years old on race day
- Packet Pick-up Info: Click Here
- FAQ’s: Click Here
- Certification Number: OR19007LB (2019 Course)
- Online Registration: Register
The 14th annual Eugene Marathon and Half Marathon will be another amazing race weekend. With construction at Hayward Field well underway, we are working to finalize the 2020 course and event details. More information will be available this fall. What we CAN guarantee at this point is a course that will be fast, beautiful, USATF certified and full of fun!
The Eugene Marathon is committed to supporting the development of marathoners, specifically targeting the development of American athletes. Prize money is available to all registered participants and will be based on gun time only. The Eugene Marathon and Half Marathon courses are USATF certified.