The Marathon event is the signature Eugene Marathon event. Participants run in the footsteps of legends like Steve Prefontaine, Bill Bowerman and Ashton Eaton as they experience the magic of Track Town USA. Join thousands of cheering fans and participants from around the world and experience the magic for yourself!
- Race Day: Sunday, April 26, 2020
- Start Time: 7:00 a.m.
- Start Location: Leo Harris Parkway (outside of Autzen)
- Finish Location: Autzen Stadium 50 yard line!
- Course Time Limit: 7 Hours (2:00 p.m.)
- Age: Must be at least 16 years old on race day
- Packet Pick-up Info: Click Here
- FAQ’s: Click Here
The 2020 Eugene Marathon will once again start and finish at Autzen Stadium! With construction being completed at the new Hayward Field in 2020, this is likely the last opportunity to Finish on the Fifty. As always, our 2020 course will be fast, beautiful, and USATF certified.
The Eugene Marathon is committed to supporting the development of marathoners, specifically targeting the development of American athletes. Prize money is available to all registered participants and will be based on gun time only. The Eugene Marathon and Half Marathon courses are USATF certified.