The Marathon event is the signature Eugene Marathon event. Participants run in the footsteps of legends like Steve Prefontaine, Bill Bowerman and Ashton Eaton as they experience the magic of Track Town USA. And as you near the end of your race, #FinishOnTheFifty in Autzen Stadium in front of thousands of cheering fans. What’s better than that?
- Race Day: Sunday, April 28, 2019
- Start Time: 7:00 a.m., outside of Autzen Stadium’s south entrance (side with the big “O”)
- Course Time Limit: 7 Hours (2:00 p.m.)
- Age: Must be at least 16 years old on race day
- Packet Pick-up Info: Click Here
- FAQ’s: Click Here
- Certification Number: OR19007LB
- Online Registration: Click Here
The 13th annual Eugene Marathon will #FinishOnTheFifty in Autzen Stadium as construction continues at Hayward Field. After completing a new route that starts in front of Autzen Stadium on Leo Harris Pky and sends runners over the Ferry St. Bridge through downtown Eugene, runners will pass through Autzen’s east tunnel and finish on the 50-yard line.
The Eugene Marathon is committed to supporting the development of marathoners, specifically targeting the development of American athletes. Prize money is available to all registered participants and will be based on gun time only. The Eugene Marathon and Half Marathon courses are USATF certified.