The Half Marathon event is the most popular distance among participants. Perfect for those looking for a fast and flat course, the Half Marathon course covers much of South Eugene and weaves in and out of the University of Oregon campus. Join thousands of cheering fans and participants as you run in the footsteps of legends.
- Race Day: Sunday, April 26, 2020
- Start Time: 7:00 a.m.
- Start Location: Leo Harris Parkway (outside of Autzen Stadium)
- Finish Location: Autzen Stadium 50 yard line!
- Course Time Limit: 3.5 hours *Please see FAQ page for further details*
- Age: Must be at least 12 years old on race day
- Packet Pick-up Info: Click Here
- FAQ’s: Click Here
- Certification Number: OR19006LB (2019 Course)
The 2020 Eugene Half Marathon will once again start and finish at Autzen Stadium! With construction being completed at the new Hayward Field in 2020, this is likely the last opportunity to Finish on the Fifty. As always, our 2020 course will be fast, beautiful, and USATF certified.
The Eugene Marathon is committed to supporting the development of marathoners and half marathoners, specifically targeting the development of American athletes. Prize money is available to all registered participants and will be based on gun time only. The Eugene Marathon and Eugene Half Marathon courses are USATF certified. Find more information here.