The Half Marathon event is the most popular distance among participants. Perfect for those looking for a fast and flat course, the Half Marathon course covers South and Downtown Eugene while breezing through the University of Oregon campus. Join thousands of cheering fans and participants as you #FinishOnTheFifty in Autzen Stadium. What’s better than that?
- Race Day: Sunday, April 28, 2019
- Start Time: 7:00 a.m. outside of Autzen Stadium’s south entrance (side with the big “O”)
- Course Time Limit: 3.5 hours *Please see FAQ page for further details*
- Age: Must be at least 12 years old on race day
- Packet Pick-up Info: Click Here
- FAQ’s: Click Here
- Online Registration: Click Here
- Mail-In Registration: Click Here (save time by registering online!)
The 13th annual Eugene Marathon and Half Marathon will finish on Autzen Stadium’s 50-yard line, as construction continues at Hayward Field. After completing a new route that starts in front of Autzen Stadium on Leo Harris Pky and sends runners over the Ferry St. Bridge through downtown Eugene, runners will pass through Autzen’s east tunnel and finish on the 50-yard line. More details on the course coming soon.
The Eugene Marathon is committed to supporting the development of marathoners and half marathoners, specifically targeting the development of American athletes. Prize money is available to all registered participants and will be based on gun time only. The Eugene Marathon and Eugene Half Marathon courses are USATF certified. Elite standards and application will be posted soon.