RUN FOR A REASON WITH THE EUGENE MARATHON!
EUGENE HAS HEART
Eugene Has Heart is the Eugene Marathon’s charity initiative, providing participants the ability to not only run the marathon, half-marathon or 5k, but to do it for a reason.
FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS BELOW TO FUNDRAISE FOR ONE OF OUR PARTNER CHARITIES AND GET YOUR REGISTRATION FEE COVERED
- Click HERE to visit the Eugene Marathon GoFundMe page
- Join a charity team
- Receive a registration code from the charity
- Sign up with the charity’s code on our official registration website
- Start fundraising and start training!
- Minimum fundraising amounts are $250 for the full or half marathon and $100 for the 5k
- Fundraising closes on May 2, 2020
WHY SHOULD I RUN FOR A REASON?
Running for a reason is an easy way to raise funds for your charity of choice. New charity partners are added on a regular basis. If you don’t see a specific charity that you would like to fundraise for today, please check back at a later date. You can also encourage your favorite charity to join us. See below for contact information.
GO FUND ME
We partner with GoFundMe to make fundraising easy and fun! Using GoFundMe allows Eugene Marathon participants to create their own fundraising webpages.