Kids Duck Dash registration is now closed due to reaching race capacity.
KIDS DUCK DASH DETAILS
- Race Day: Saturday, April 27, 2019
- Start Time: 8:00 a.m.
- Age: Must be at least 4 years old on race day
- Race Distance: Approximately 1K (approx .75 mile)
- Age: Must be between 4-12 years old on race day. Kids 6 and under MUST have a chaperone run with them on the course. There is no charge for adult chaperones. 1 adult per child, please.
- Packet Pick-Up: Pick-up race packets at the Expo on Friday from 1-6pm. Additionally, you can pick-up your packet outside the South Gates of Autzen Stadium on race morning. Please bring your bib number or QR code email to expedite the process. If picking up on race morning, allow extra time as the lines will be long.
- Goodies: Kids Duck Dash participants receive a youth sized, short sleeve t-shirt, finisher’s medal, reusable goodie bag with finish line refreshments, a Eugene Marathon reusable water bottle and the Krusteaz Pancake Breakfast! Kids who participate in the “marathon” and turn in an Official Kids Duck Dash Tracker (at packet pick-up) also receive a finisher’s certificate!
- Registration: Registration now CLOSED due to reaching race capacity.
- Finish Safety Map: Click here
Because we have so many awesome runners this year, we’ve implemented a finish line plan that will help keep everyone safe. Check out the map here.
- After runners have started, please funnel quickly through the East Tunnel onto the field.
- When your child has finished, please send one parent or guardian into the reunion area to pick up the child.
- All runners have a colored dot on their bib number. These correspond to a different meeting area on the field.
- All spectators not picking up a runner should exit via the stadium stairs to the Finish Festival.
- The student and one parent/guardian will walk through the Finish Chute and emerge into the Finish Festival with all other runners.
The NEW Kids Duck Dash course features a fun and exciting loop around University of Oregon’s Autzen Stadium! Kids will start on the east side, run a full lap around Autzen and then enter through the tunnel where football players like Marcus Mariota and Justin Herbert have once entered. Then, they’ll run down the turf and #FinishOnTheFifty in front of spectators cheering them on in the stands.
RUN, JUMP, THROW!
Eugene Rec Athletics is taking part in the Eugene Marathon! The team will have an activity at the Health and Wellness Expo from 3-5 p.m. on Friday, April 26 at the Lane Events Center and after the Kids Duck Dash on Saturday morning in Autzen Stadium. Join us for a great time!
HOW IT WORKS
- Register: Click here to register online or use the mail-in form.
- Start Moving: Use any of the training resources below to help guide your training.
- Track Your Miles: If you’re participating in the “marathon” log your miles on the Official Kids Duck Dash Tracker (PDF) and bring your completed tracker to Packet Pick-up.
- Packet Pick-Up: All participants – fun runners and “marathoners” – must pick up their race packet on Friday at the Health & Fitness Expo or Saturday morning near the start line (leave yourself plenty of time).
- Race Day: Get yourself to the starting line and get ready to run! Kids 6 and under MUST have a chaperon run with them on the course. (Although, any age child can run with an adult if he/she chooses. There is no charge for adult chaperones. 1 adult per child please.)
KIDS RUNNING & TRAINING RESOURCES