2014 Race Details
- Start Time: 6:00 a.m.; Sunday, July 27th
- Start Location: Corner of 15th & Agate
- Finish Location: Hayward Field Track
- Course Time Limit: 6 Hours (12:00 p.m.)
- Age: Must be at least 16 years old on race day
- Race Day Details: Click Here
- Packet Pick-up Info: Click Here
- FAQ's: Click Here
- 2013 Course Map: Coming Soon!
- Start/Finish Map: Coming Soon!
2014 Course Description
The 26.2 mile race starts on the corner of 15th Avenue and Agate Street, in front of historic Hayward Field. The course runs the first 9 miles through south Eugene around Amazon Park and the University of Oregon. Runners then cross the Knickerbocker footbridge and split from the half marathoners as the full marathon participants turn east (right) down the canal path toward Springfield. The 5 mile Springfield loop takes participants by Island Park and Springfield High School and ends with a scenic pass by the University of Oregon’s Autzen Stadium and the baseball park on Leo Harris Parkway.
Participants return to the Eugene bike paths where they enjoy approximately 9 miles of scenic river trails and run in and out of six parks. Along the way, runners will cruise by Alton Baker Park, Owens Rose Garden and Skinner Butte. In total, participants run by 12 parks before reaching the arches of Powell Plaza and the final stretch on the track at historic Hayward Field. No doubt, this is one of the prettiest and flattest USATF certified marathons in the country!
*USATF Certification #OR11004LB
- 2013 Course Map (PDF) *2014 course is being fine tuned. Map will be available this winter.
- "Map My Run" Elevation Guide
- Eugene Marathon Higlight Video
The Eugene Marathon and Eugene Half Marathon courses are USATF certified. For elite athlete information please email Ian Dobson
- Race Information
- Travel/Eugene Info
- Partner Offers
- Contact Us
Join our email list for specials and the inside scoop on the 2014 Eugene Marathon.
We have partnered with Crowdrise to encourage the entire community to unite and fundraise for their favorite charities.