Flyover is of complete course.
2014 Race Details
- Start Time: 6:00 a.m.; Sunday, July 27th
- Start Location: Corner of 15th & Agate
- Finish Location: Hayward Field Track
- Course Time Limit: 3.5 hours
- Age: Must be at least 12 years old on race day
- Race Day Details: Click Here
- Packet Pick-up Info: Click Here
- FAQ's:Click Here
- 2013 Course Map: Coming Soon!
- Start/Finish Map: Coming Soon!
2014 Course Description
The Eugene Half Marathon starts alongside full marathon participants in front of historic Hayward Field - home of five Olympic trials, ten NCAA championships and countless national and world record breaking efforts. Starting on Agate St. the half marathon follows the marathon course through mile 11 at which point participants break off on their own after crossing the Knickerbocker Footbridge. "Halfers" head west and run parallel to Pre's Trail, along the Canal path, back to Old Day Island Road and get a quick glimpse of Autzen Stadium on their right before turning left for their final mile. They cross the Autzen Footbridge and shoot down Agate St. toward the finish line.
In total, the 13.1 mile course takes runners and walkers through the University of Oregon, Amazon Park, Alton Baker Park East and across the beautiful Willamette River (twice!) on the way to a spectacular finish through the arches of Powell Plaza and the final stretch on the track at historic Hayward Field.
*USATF Certification #OR1105LB
- 2013 Course Map (PDF) *2014 course is being fine tuned. Map will be available this winter.
- "Map My Run" Elevation Guide
- Eugene Marathon Highlight Video
The Eugene Marathon and Eugene Half Marathon courses are USATF certified. For elite athlete information please email Ian Dobson.
- Race Information
- Travel/Eugene Info
- Partner Offers
- Contact Us
Join our email list for specials and the inside scoop on the 2014 Eugene Marathon.
We have partnered with Crowdrise to encourage the entire community to unite and fundraise for their favorite charities.