EUGENE, Ore. – The 13th annual Eugene Marathon will finish on Autzen Stadium’s 50-yard line on April 28, 2019, as construction continues at Hayward Field.
After completing a new route that starts in front of Autzen Stadium on Leo Harris Pky and sends runners over the Ferry St. Bridge through downtown Eugene, runners will pass through Autzen’s east tunnel and finish on the 50-yard line. The Eugene Marathon finished outside Autzen Stadium during the first and second years of the event in 2007 and 2008; returning to Autzen Stadium was a natural choice for event organizers.
“The new course is extremely fast and flat, and with the support of our partners at the City of Eugene and the Eugene Police Department, we’ve been able to retain the majority of our traditional course while adding some exciting new elements,” said Race Director Richard Maher.
2019 Event Details
- Race weekend dates
- Health and Fitness Expo: April 26-27
- 5k and Kids Duck Dash: April 27
- Marathon and Half Marathon: April 28
- Start Location: Leo Harris Pky, outside Autzen Stadium
- Finish Location: Autzen Stadium’s 50-yard line
- Course map: Available at eugenemarathon.com
- Race Distances: Marathon, Half Marathon, 5k and Kids Duck Dash
For more information about the Eugene Marathon course, finish location or race day details, please visit eugenemarathon.com. For social media updates, follow #FinishOnTheFifty on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.