Download the “Active Experience” app today!
Made specifically for both runners and spectators, the Active Experience app gives you access to:
- Track participants on race day as they run the half or full Eugene Marathon, 5k or Duck Dash!
- Training and preview run announcements
- Race weekend and race day schedules
- Course maps
- Health and Fitness Expo announcements and information
- Special spectator and fan contests and tips to enjoying the races
- Volunteer announcements and information
- Special announcements and giveaways from sponsors
Important Tracking Information
For the tracker (non-runner)
- Download the “Active Experience” app and select the Eugene Marathon. You must enable your location services while using the app and turn on app notifications for runner updates
- Login to the app using your email or Facebook
- Click on the “people” tile
- Click on the “+” button in the upper right hand corner
- Search for the participants by name or bib number in the search bar and click “follow”
- Note: Do not search for participants via contacts or Facebook
For the participant (runner or walker)
- Download the “Active Experience” app and search for the Eugene Marathon. You MUST enable location services in order to be tracked by a spectator.
- Login to the app using the email you used to register for the race.
- This is super important and must be done to enable tracking. To find the email you used, search for your Eugene Marathon email confirmation.
- On the home page, click on the people icon in the upper right hand corner. Accept the request from your fellow tracker.
- Note: You must run with your phone in order to be tracked via the app.