The Krusteaz Doublestack Challenge is your chance to earn an extra medal by running in two races during the Eugene Marathon weekend. Similar to the popular “Dopey Challenge” held by RunDisney, the Doublestack Challenge is a chance to run the Marathon or Half Marathon on Sunday and the Eugene 5K on Saturday.
- Race Days: Eugene 5K: April 25, 2020 at 8:30am and Marathon or Half Marathon (you pick): April 26, 2020 at 7:00am
- Price: Add the Eugene 5K to your Marathon or Half Marathon registration and save $5.
- Course Time Limit: 3.5 hours for the Half Marathon (11:30am) and 7 Hours (2:00 p.m.) for Marathon
- Goodies: You will receive one t-shirt, two bib numbers, two post-race goodie bags, two finishers medals and one special Krusteaz Doublestack Challenge medal.
- Age: Must be at least 12 years old on race day (Half Marathon) and 16 years old on race day (Marathon)
- Packet Pick-up Info: Click Here
- FAQ’s: Click Here
Choose the Doublestack Challenge category (Marathon or Half Marathon) from the online registration form.