The Krusteaz Doublestack Challenge is your chance to earn an extra medal by running in two races during the Eugene Marathon weekend. Similar to the popular “Dopey Challenge” held by RunDisney, the Doublestack Challenge is a chance to run the Marathon or Half Marathon on Sunday and the Eugene 5K on Saturday.
- Race Days: Eugene 5K: April 27, 2019 at 8:30am and Marathon or Half Marathon (you pick): April 28, 2019 at 7:00am
- Price: Add the Eugene 5K to your registration for only $15– a $10 savings! Add the Marathon or Half Marathon for full price.
- Course Time Limit: 3.5 hours for the Half Marathon (11:30am) and 7 Hours (2:00 p.m.) for Marathon
- Goodies: You will recieve one t-shirt, two bib numbers, two post-race goodie bags, two finishers medals and one special Krusteaz Doublestack Challenge medal.
- Age: Must be at least 12 years old on race day
- Packet Pick-up Info: Click Here
- FAQ’s: Click Here
To register for the Doublestack Challenge, register like normal for the Marathon or Half Marathon. Upon completion of registration, look for the Doublestack Challenge link on the confirmation page or in your confirmation email. Register before 3/1? Check your email for a special promotional link to sign-up for the Doublestack Challenge!
If you registered for the Eugene 5K and want to register for the Marathon or Half Marathon, register like normal. There is no discount or promo link needed for the Marathon or Half Marathon registration.