2019 WISHES WRAP UP
2019 was a great year for giving! In all, we donated to three impactful organizations, sent stickers and swag across the country, and granted 28 free race entries. We can’t wait to do it again next year.
- Deanne from Springfield, OR wished for a free race entry prior to her service trip to Honduras.
- Teresa from Eugene, OR wished for a sticker for her water bottle.
- Meg from Liverpool, NY wished for a donation to the Golisano Children’s Hospital.
- Claudia from Eugene, OR wished for a free entry for her dad, who was her cross country and track coach in high school.
- Angie in Eugene, Or wished for a donation to Sleep in Heavenly Peace, an organization that builds and delivers beds to children and families in need.
- Faye in Iowa wished for a hoodie to keep her warm during chilly winter runs, as she trains for her first marathon (which is us!).
- Allie just moved to the PNW from sunny Arizona, and wished for some waterproof running gear to help her adjust to running in the rain.
- Dan in Georgia wished for entry to the 2021 Eugene Marathon, so he has more time to train for his first 26.2.
- Rachel in Colorado wished for an entry for her husband Dan, a die-hard Duck fan who would love to #FinishOnTheFifty.
- Olivien in Massachusetts wished for a Eugene Marathon mug, in order to be inspired when fueling up before long runs.
- Lauren in Springfield, OR wished for a donation to Community Supported Shelters, an organization helping those experiencing homelessness.
- Brooklyn, a teacher in Eugene who is running the half-marathon, wished for DuckDash entry for her entire 1st grade class.
*Our 2019 12 Days of Giving has come to an end. Come back in December of 2020 for next years!
Submit your holiday wish and it may come true!
Last year, we granted free race entries, donations to local nonprofits and more. Don’t miss this chance to wish for everything you’ve ever hoped for.
Things to include in your wish:
- The wish itself
- Your contact information
- A story that tells us a little more about you, your wish, and why you want it to come true!